Monday, March 3, 2014

Angel's ! Family/Friends

The true identity of angles.  While sleeping ,God began to show me in a dream, what Angels really look like at least the one he revealed to me.  His looked animated,
I figured it's because they are SUPERNATURAL BEINGS and not of human origin.  The color of his entire being was all gold ,  his face, wings and the musical harp he held in front of him was of gold. He had no hair on his head, he was absolutely beautiful .
I was unease at first because of the unknown, not knowing what GOD The LORD was about to allow me to have the privilege to see, but once the angel smiled at me, I relaxed. Actually he began to appear from the bottom up to the top of his head.
If you really want to know the truth about anything , inquire of Almighty God , with heart in the right place and he'll reveal the truth.  He wants us to know the truth for ourselves.  God's Blessings  Family/Friends, Always His Favor to each of you.

Love In Christ Jesus, Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment