Monday, November 18, 2013

HELLO TO ALL MY FRIENDS

While reading my tweets, by the way I want you ALL to know that I appreciate each and everyone of you.  This week was a complete TRIP,  my computer really began acting like it had a mind of it's own.  I was very upset  I could not write to you all. but things are back to normal,  THANK GOD.  When I write to you these are all my personal experiences, so their not fake.  Some of my friends really moved my heart sharing their personal feelings with me, which isn't an easy thing to do.  I want to tell each and everyone of you that GOD'S GOING TO BLESS US WITH DOUBLE FOR OUR TROUBLES.  BY HIS HOLY SPIRIT.  IN the book of REVELATION CHAPTER ONE , GOD says, GRACE AND PEACE BE UNTO YOU FROM THE ONE WHO IS, WHO ALWAYS WAS, AND WHO IS STILL TO COME FROM HIS SEVENFOLD SPIRIT; SEVEN SPIRITS, THAT ARE BEFORE HIS THRONE. Different translations word it differently but mean the same, which is , it's the same HOLY SPIRIT but the manifestation of his power is SEVEN TIMES GREATER  MAKING SURE WHATEVER  THE JOB GETS DONE, BECAUSE IT TAKES A GREATER ANOINTING OF GOD'S POWER TO COMPLETE THE WORK.. NOTHING CAN STOP THIS POWER OF GOD.
LOVE YOU ALL, NORA

No comments:

Post a Comment